Benefits once permanent
- This position will be picking stock using a headset – you will receive the instruction on what isle to go to and what items to pick.
- You will be using a LLOP (Low level order picker).
- You could be working in the ambient section which is room temperature or working in the fridge which is a chilled environment.
- Keeping the work areas tidy.
- Checking relevant paperwork.
- You will have KPI’s such as pick rate and accuracy targets.
- You must drive or live within a commutable walking or push biking distance.
- Long service awards.
- Workplace pension contribution.
- Sabbatical policy Parental leave pay.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Discounted health benefits financial wellbeing: Affordable loans...
Please Note: You will be required to take a drug and alcohol test on the day of your first shift.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Business.