Imperial Personnel are looking for a CNC operative for a well-established company based In Sutton in Ashfield. This role is on a 12-week temporary to permanent basis.
- You must be able to read and understand Mechanical engineering drawings
- Be able to use and read inspection equipment such as , Bore mics / external Mics / digital callipers / height gauge etc…
- Set & operate Mazak lathes / Mazak Turn Mills and Mazak vertical Mills / Controls include Matrix & Smart
- CNC tooling knowledge and tool wear monitoring
- Edit Mazatrol programs
- Program Mazatrol – Not essential but an advantage
- Previous experience using either Fanuc , Mazak or Siemens machines.
Monday – Friday ( days and afters rotation )
6am – 2pm
2pm – 10pm
£14.89 per hour
To APPLY, send your CV HERE or call 01623 575800.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Business.