Imperial Personnel are working in partnership with our client in Mansfield, NG19, for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis. Our client is an accreditation board for the trades and labour industry.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
· Handle direct customer service calls inbound and outbound as well as emails for all areas of our client’s service from customers, consumers and agencies.
· Be frontline customer support for other departments, forwarding calls and emails to applicable departments.
· To log technical support requests.
· To give basic support on our client’s software and apps, notification systems and the online portal.
· Handling and logging complaints.
· Customer Service Experience required.
· Call Centre Experience and Complaint Handling preferred.
· Good IT skills.
· Confident to make outbound and received inbound calls in a professional manner.
· Customer Service skills.
· Highly organised and good attention to detail.
· General industry knowledge would be beneficial but not required.
To APPLY, send your CV here or call 01623 575800.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Agency.