Imperial Personnel are working in partnership with our client in Mansfield, NG21 as an opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a full-time basis has become available.
Our client is an independent contractor manager for the UK property damage industry and offer claim repair solutions.
Working within a team of property claims handlers, to manage own case load of domestic property claims. You will be the first point of contact with a customer, it will be your responsibility to drive the claim through the process and help the customer’s return their home to normal including all points of contact. Key responsibilities include:
· Handle cases proactively of domestic property claims.
· To validate and assess insures liability for claims.
· To deal with claim enquiries by telephone, e-mail and in person from any associated party to that claim.
· Deliver claim declinature decisions accurately, informatively & timely.
· To understand and manage complaints.
Our client’s business operating hours are 8-6 (shift pattern) with you working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Hybrid working will be an option once probation period is completed.
· GCSE A-C or equivalent in English and Maths.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational details to manage own portfolio of property claims.
· Confident user of MS Office.
· CII or equivalent qualified would be desirable.
· Awareness and understanding of CDM regulation and experience of managing property claims would be advantageous.
APPLYING for this role is quick and easy, send your CV here or call Ellie on 01623 575800.
This role is advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.