Imperial Personnel are working in partnership with our client in Worksop as an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis. Our client is a market leading and global electrical and industrial manufacturer.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will have the overall responsibility for leading the maintenance team to maintain and repair all equipment. Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of equipment and drive performance.
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge relevant to mechanical manufacturing machinery processes.
· To allocate and prioritise workloads of your team and to ensure they need the needs of the department’s customers.
· Resolving any day-to-day issues that can occur.
· Conduct performance reviews and return to work interviews.
· Update time and attendance systems and administrative duties.
· To be able to deputise in the absence of the department team leader to ensure production deadlines are met.
39 hours working a rotation of 2 shift patterns of Monday – Friday (Days and Afters)
Up to £40.357.20
Excellent IT Skills.
To APPLY, send your CV here or call Ellie on 01623 575800.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Agency.