Imperial Personnel are working in partnership with our client in Somercotes, DE55 as an opportunity for a Precast Quality Checker to join their team on a full-time, temp-to-perm basis has become available.
Our client is a leading and well stablished concrete block, precast, brick and building materials manufacturer.
You will play an active part in the manufacturing process of precast concrete products and will be required to make informed decisions based upon product standards and requirements. This will include compliance of products by testing and inspecting materials and precast concrete products.
· Ensuring all work is carried out to the correct quality and efficiency, whilst meeting health and safety.
· Carry out quality control inspections.
· Building a rapport with Concrete Operatives to ensure first time correct production is maintained.
· Provide support to production teams in relation to any quality requirements.
· Record and analyse any defects and perform laboratory based testing on products.
Upwards of £12ph DOE
Monday – Friday
Hours Between 6am – 5pm
· Previous precast experience
· Educated to NVQ2 or equivalent is desirable.
· Have an awareness of Health and Safety legislation.
· Computer literate.
· Have a good effective communicator.
· Able to manage a varied workload.
· Can work without supervision and has worked in a similar role.
To APPLY for this opportunity, send your CV here or call 01623 575800.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Business.