Are you an experienced multi skilled engineer?
Would you like to earn up to £35,000 working Monday – Friday?
Imperial Personnel have an exclusive opportunity for Tool Maintenance Engineer to join our client in Sutton-In-Ashfield on a full-time temp-to-perm basis. Our client are specialists in plastic extrusion manufacturing.
· Responsible for the maintenance, service and repair of injection blow mould, extrusion blow mould and injection moulding tools.
· Organise and prepare mould tools to be ready for installation and to take control of mould tools on site.
· To conduct small repairs on site and large repairs with local toolmakers.
· To control spare part stock levels and maintenance schedules.
Although the main focus of the position is tool maintenance, access is available to a tool room with a grinder, miller and lathe if required. The candidate may also be required to aid the technical setters with mould installation.
Hours and Pay:
Up to £35,000pa doe
Mon - Fri
· Understanding of tool design.
· Experience working with injection mould or injection blow mould tools.
· Ability to understand 2D drawings.
· Understanding and experience of disassembly and assembly of mechanical parts including cleaning, lubricating, sealing and replacing O-rings etc.
· Ideally have knowledge of milling, lathes and grinding.
· Computer literate and basic understand of Microsoft packages (word, excel, powerpoint etc).
· Highly organised.
APPLYING for this exciting opportunity is quick and easy, send your CV here or call 01623 575800.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Ltd who are an Employment Agency.