Imperial Personnel are looking for a Yard Operative for our client in Sandtoft. You will be picking and packing product to be loaded for delivery to customers. Providing an efficient and safe service ensuring that the right product is loaded on the right vehicle for the right customer and working alongside the logistics manager, drivers, stock manager and workshop team in carrying out allocated tasks covering both the yard and workshop areas.
- To support the customer supply requirements of the business.
- Liaise with colleagues on workload requirements on a daily basis.
- Act as contact for loading and off-loading of all deliveries.
- Daily picking and packing and despatch of product.
- Provide support for the storage of product.
- Assist with loading and offloading of vehicles.
- Assist with movement and storage of all product on site.
- Support all activities to ensure continued development and compliance with our ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and ISO 45001 (Health & Safety) requirements
- Ensure all agreed policies and processes are followed documenting any non-conformities and positive outcomes
- Review all activities to make a positive impact in reducing overall costs, mitigate health & safety / environmental risks to our staff and customers.
- Take responsibility for environmental hazards and provide improvement opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has an FLT licence
- Has a Telehandler licence
- Understanding of order process
- Ability to work as a team member
To apply for this job, please submit your CV here or call 01623 575800.
This role is advertised on behalf of Imperial Personnel Limited who are an Employment Business.